Bubur Bayam Kacang Hijau (Green Bean/ Mung Bean and Spinach Puree)
source: Variasi Makanan Sehat Bayi by Wied Harry Apriadji — previously posted here
1 tbsp Green/Mung bean, soaked in fresh water for 3 hours then drain
40 gr Spinach
water to boil
2-3 tbsp liquid (water/milk)
1. Boil the Green/Mung bean on high heat until tender (7-8 minutes).
2. Add the spinach and simmer down (2 minutes).
3. Remove from the heat. Drain bean and spinach. Let it warm then process them in a blender.
4. Transfer them to a bowl and add the liquid. Ready to serve
* When I try this food they tasted like crunched wet paper (yuck..) but to my surprise, my son loved it. =)